[RDD] normalization

Robert Jeffares jeffares.robert at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 21:20:57 EST 2014

On 23/01/14 14:18, Chris Howard - CBR wrote:

> Which adjustment control in the clip editing tool
> should I use?

In RD Library>Cart>Edit Markers

use Cut Gain to increase or decrease playback gain.

The red lines are a good guide.

You have to stop and start play again to hear the change.

After a while you can 'see' how it will sound

You may have to boost by 6db or more

>   And does it change the actual
> volume of the cut while being edited?

No cut is untouched. This is how loud it will play back. Cut is untouched.