[RDD] Rivendell 2.7.0

Cowboy curt at cwf1.com
Tue Jan 21 15:04:16 EST 2014

On Tuesday 21 January 2014 02:23:54 pm Fred Gleason wrote:
> On Jan 21, 2014, at 03:49 25, Morten Krarup Nielsen <mortenkn at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > It would be nice, if this consistency Rivendell is aiming for also included accented/foreign characters :-) In some modules they look right, in other modules they doesn’t
>
> I’m game, but I’ll need some help from you folks, as my dev setup doesn’t use such characters.
>
> Where are the trouble spots?

 Just be grateful that 7 bit ASCII wasn't invented in Hawaii,
 and by extension 8 bit unicode.
 ( the Hawaiian alphabet only has 13 letters total )

 If it were, it would be 5 bit, and maybe 6 in the expanded versions.
 ;)

--
Cowboy

http://cowboy.cwf1.com

Fourth Law of Thermodynamics:  If the probability of success is not
almost one, it is damn near zero.
		-- David Ellis