[RDD] Question about Logs Chain and Actions

Rob Landry 41001140 at interpring.com
Wed Jan 15 14:07:03 EST 2014

I have never done a CHAIN as a timed event, or with any other transition
than PLAY, because a log chain is not an ordinary event. If I had to have
the next next log load at 7:30, I'd run something else -- say, a 60-second
announcement -- as a timed event in front of it, with the desired STOP
transition, leaving the CHAIN as an untimed event with a PLAY transition.

The announcement would run at 7:29, followed by the log chain at 7:30. I
believe that would work reliably.

Rob