[RDD] USB to Serial Adapter

Max Kelley max at maxkelley.com
Mon Jan 13 17:09:01 EST 2014

I'd say go with an FTDI deal from Mouser or something like that. I've
found some of the knock-off Prolifics to work great on some devices, and
horrible with other devices.

I've also used a Staples USB-Serial adapter which works great on the
devices the Prolific knockoff doesn't, but works horrible on the devices
that the Prolific works great with.

Good luck :)

Max Kelley KC2SPY
Staff Engineer, WITR 89.7