[RDD] USB to Serial Adapter

Cowboy curt at cwf1.com
Mon Jan 13 16:55:43 EST 2014

On Monday 13 January 2014 04:31:47 pm Ryan Williams wrote:
> Does anyone have a recommendation for a USB to Serial adapter? This is to
> control a BT 8x2 switcher using the Appliance v2.

 When I bought, I bought the cheapest thing I could find.
 Ended up with a no-name for around $20.
 It's a Prolific chipset, and been working fine for me.
 I've heard both ways about Prolific, so your mileage
 may vary.

--
Cowboy

http://cowboy.cwf1.com

There's only one way to have a happy marriage and as soon as I learn
what it is I'll get married again.
		-- Clint Eastwood