[RDD] MAudio 2496-How to get configuration to "stick"

Alan Smith alansmith at flinn.com
Wed Jan 8 10:13:26 EST 2014

I KNOW this has probably been discussed before but I can't find the
solution.

I just installed the V2 broadcast appliance on a system with a MAudio 2496.

After bringing up alsamixer and setting some levels it works GREAT.

Problem is, reboot, and outputs are muted again.

Again, not too familiar with Linux, but I tried running alsamixer as
root to see if my changes "stuck", but they didn't.

Is there a config file that I need to edit somewhere?

Thank everyone so much!

-Alan