[RDD] RDCatch(d) behavior

Hoggins! fuckspam at wheres5.com
Wed Jan 8 05:32:32 EST 2014

Hello everyone,

I'm still wondering if what I see is a normal behavior for RDCatch,
perhaps you can tell me if this is a bug or a feature ;)

If I create, modify or delete an RDCatch event on a different host than
the host where the event is supposed to happen, it is not taken into
account by the target machine.
If I perform the same action on the machine itself, everything is
working okay.

First case : nothing appears on the logs
Second case : logs show e.g. : "rdcatchd: loading event 1, Type:
download, Cut: 090022_001"

I would expect to be able to set event from wherever I want, but I
can't. Is it normal ?

Thanks for you help.

    Hoggins!