[RDD] two questions: Multi-chapter works and generate a log and reuse it

Chris Howard - CBR cbr at elfpen.com
Tue Jan 7 13:04:32 EST 2014

I'm new, so these may be stupid questions.

I am working with spoken text.

Some of our programs will be readings from a large
book, some chapters each day.

For example, if we have The Pride and Prejudice Hour,
I would like to fill almost full with successive chapters
from P&P.  Then we would pad out the rest of the hour
with small things.

Is there an automatic way of handling the multi-chapter
works?  I was thinking maybe put all chapters from one
work on a single cart and have it play the next-up on the cart.
Is that reliable?  Having it skip around, restart from the top,
etc. would be a somewhat fatal error.  So I need it to be
predictable.

Second question

Is there a way I can generate a log for an 8 hour day
then replay that log twice more to fill 24 hours?

Chris Howard
Classic Book Radio