[RDD] Fwd: What reliable ALSA cards are you using?

techdan at bigradio.fm techdan at bigradio.fm
Mon Jan 6 14:10:11 EST 2014

I would have thought that as well.  I have had trouble using the older Appliance and Delta 44 cards and recording.  Random recordings of white noise.  I am looking at other options, haven't found anything that fits the price point.

I have picked up used ASI cards on ebay due to my trouble with Delta 44s and recording.

Todd