[RDD] Rivendell 2.6.1

Fernando Della Torre contato at fdts.com.br
Fri Jan 3 05:58:09 EST 2014

Hi Fred! Congratulations for the job! Drag and Drop is going to make my
user's life much easier.

About the rdlibrary and rdlogedit issue, here on my Ubuntu 12.04 + xfce
compiled from source, I'm having exactly the same behaviour. If I drop it
bellow the "end of log" line it crashes as described.

Only one doubt about the new feature.

Inside RDAirplay, if I drag a log event to some other position on the same
log it creates a copy of that event instead of moving it. Is it normal?

Again, thanks for the developing! It's being great!

Cheers,

Fernando Della Torre

+55 (16) 98137-1240
+55 (16) 99137-2886