[RDD] Rivendell 2.6.1

Rüdiger newsletter at schwoon.info
Thu Jan 2 18:30:55 EST 2014

On 02.01.2014 16:12, Fred Gleason wrote:
> On behalf of the entire Rivendell development team, I'm pleased to announce the availability of Rivendell v2.6.1.  Rivendell is a full-featured radio automation system targeted for use in professional broadcast environments. It is available under the GNU General Public License.
>
>  From the NEWS file:
> *** snip snip ***
> Changes:
>     Drag and Drop.  Added the ability to drag and drop carts within and
>     between Rivendell modules.

Drag and Drop... very good.

But one problem on my Ubuntu 12.04 system. Compiled from source...

D&D is running very well between the moduls except rdlogedit.
Any time i drag a card from rdlibrary to an empty log rdlogedit is
crashing. After that is happen, i can open rdairplay or another modul,
and try to drag another track to rdairplay (rdcardslot...). Then
rdlibrary will crash. But only when it has killed rdlogedit before...!

Ruediger

Radio Ostfriesland Techniksupport Automation