[RDD] RDLibrary Report Generation Issue

Fred Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Wed Jan 1 16:56:56 EST 2014

On Dec 31, 2013, at 21:02 33, Richard Gorbutt <richard at gorbutt.com> wrote:

> Basically if I try and export the library in the Reports button, no matter what report I select, I get (or appear to get) nothing. All I see in the console if I run from a command line is

Before running RDLibrary from the command-line, do something like:

	export VISUAL=<editor of your choice>

in the same console.  This should cause reports to be displayed by the editor you’ve chosen.

An alternative would be to install xterm(1) and vi(1).

|    Take care of the molehills, and the mountains will take care of      |
|    themselves.                                                          |
|                                 -- Motto of the Federal Civil Service   |