[RDD] Twitter RLM Status?

Sébastien Leblanc leblancsebas at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 17:48:52 EST 2014

Correct me if I am wrong, but if one were to write a Twitter OAuth RLM, the
authentication state could be saved in a local cookie, whose path would be
determined e.g. by an environment variable. That cookie can then be opened
at runtime.

However it requires one to write such a plugin.

On 30 December 2014 at 15:02, Frederick Gleason <fredg at paravelsystems.com>
wrote:

> On Dec 30, 2014, at 10:51 27, drew Roberts <zotzbro at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Is it workable these days or still in a non-working state after the
> OAuth change or for some other reason?
>
> The changes at Twitter to require OAuth means that it is no longer doable
> in a stand-alone RLM.  An RLM feeding some sort of server process to
> preserve the OAuth state would be a viable approach.
>
> Cheers!

> | Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. |              Chief Developer             |
> |                           |              Paravel Systems             |
> |          A room without books is like a body without a soul.         |
> |                                         -- Cicero                    |

Sébastien Leblanc