[RDD] How do I get RECORDINGS table?

Frederick Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Tue Dec 30 14:59:20 EST 2014

On Dec 29, 2014, at 10:39 49, Mike Price <mprice at srnradio.com> wrote:

> I have need to export the RECORDINGS table of the Rivendell database.  I have tried:
> mysql> select * from RECORDINGS INTO OUTFILE '/home/rd/Documents/Test.txt';

You can also do this with a pipeline, which avoids the need for the FILE permission, e.g.:

	echo "select * from RECORDINGS" | mysql -u rduser -p Rivendell > /home/rd/Documents/Test.txt

|   The real problem with hunting elephants is carrying the decoys.    |
|                                          -- Anonymous                |