[RDD] SOLICITING FEEDBACK FOR RIVENDELL TUTORIAL (Brandon)

Brandon brandon at subliminalradio.net
Tue Dec 16 03:50:33 EST 2014

Thanks for the encouragement, James. Yeah, writing anything of this scope,
is daunting. I may have opened pandora's box!

Actually, I think the CentOS appliance is a useful tool and a brilliant
strategy for Paravel, from a premium support perspective, which is why I
pimped it out. Kudos to Fred for the keys to the car! I just prefer the
Debian engine. :-)

There's a lot of information out there, unfortunately too much of it is
obsolete. Or missing a critical piece of info.

As time permits, I'd be happy to embellish on each concept. People are
welcome/encouraged to post comments on the site, though. It may help paint
a more complete picture, if there were a few more voices other than my own.

Couldn't agree more with you about each of us contributing our example
setups and pitching in to create an updated Ops manual. Great ideas!!!

Sent from outer space...