[RDD] LANG, encoding, MySQL-Engine (was: New Rivendell Installation)

Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni lists at prometoys.net
Mon Dec 15 16:47:27 EST 2014

Hi,

Am Montag, den 15.12.2014, 10:39 -0600 schrieb Robert Orr:
> Can you search through the command cache for the command that works?
> <ctrl r> in the terminal and then start typing the first few
> characters of your command and <ctrl r> to page through the matches
> from the search?

that won't help. The rdimport was setup by rdadmin - hosts - dropboxes

I didn't changed the options of rdimport, but the language/locale
settings of the debian system (and gnome). But I did observe changes in
the GUI (date-widget) and saw the side-effects later (and much later did
the connection to the locale settings).

I just want to know, how I need to setup a fresh rivendell, so I have
less hassle with umlauts, even though there isn't a full unicode support
in rivendell, yet.

Best

Keywan

Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni <me at prometoys.net>