[RDD] New Rivendell Installation

Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni lists at prometoys.net
Sun Dec 14 06:59:21 EST 2014

Hi,

i want to install a brand new rivendell installation. Which MySQL-engine
and encoding are recommended? I would like to have as much unicode as
rivendell allows, but don't need any backwards/legacy compatibility.

I also prefer German/European date-style, but want use the English
language for the interface. Which LANG-Variables do you recommend?

I had some obscure side effects, where rdimport in dropbox mode didn't
import files with umlauts with one language setting (but set via
dpkg-reconfigure console-setup), but didn't had any problem with the
file on another. Unfortunately I didn't remember the values.

Thanks,

Keywan

--
Redakteur Hertz 87.9