[RDD] Inadequate feature in RD 2

Lorne Tyndale ltyndale at tyndaleweb.com
Fri Dec 12 19:28:14 EST 2014

Hi,

I do see that the source code for the SAS USI driver is a part of the
main tarball, so you could presumably fix it there if you have someone
on your team who is a knowledgeable C coder.  It is also possible that
somenone on this list - knowing what the difficulty is - might offer a
fix / patch.  As with any open source software, going this route might
or might not provide the results (in terms of how quickly something
might or might not be done) you're looking for.

Alternatively if you want it done quickly and are willing to pay for
support (if you have a quarter million tied up in the project, it is
very possible that you might fall into this category), I'm sure you
could contact Paravel / Fred with the requirements and pay for a fix.
When it comes to someone knowing the code and knowing what needs to be
fixed / modified, no one knows it better then Fred.

Just something to think about.

Lorne Tyndale