[RDD] Inadequate feature in RD 2

Michael Barnes barnmichael at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 16:31:36 EST 2014

The 32KD has been around a long time and the date on our USI manual is
2008, so I don't think it is a recent change.  We've got a quarter million
dollar project that suddenly came to a screeching halt because of this.
We're already over a year overdue.  Apparently no one uses a 32KD with
Rivendell.  I really like the way RDCatch works, as do our operators, but
we may be forced to go to something else if we can't get this to work.  I'd
be very appreciative if any one can point us in the right direction to make
these changes.

Thanks,
Michael

On Thu, Dec 11, 2014 at 4:07 PM, Frederick Gleason <fredg at paravelsystems.com