[RDD] RDLogManager only inserts 24 events into generated log

Lorne Tyndale ltyndale at tyndaleweb.com
Fri Dec 12 11:53:40 EST 2014

Hi James,

It sounds like something is missing in either your events or clocks,
based on the description below it is difficult to tell.

For a good starting point on how to work the Rivendell scheduler, check
out the Brett Blog how-to.  It is a few years old now, but still a good
walk-through.  My suggestion - before worrying about scheduling rules
and such, start out just getting a full schedule generating (without
worrying about scheduler codes, can-con, etc).  Build some basic clocks
which just fill in with music and such.  Then once you're able to get a
schedule to fill with audio / carts, then start to add / create
scheduling rules for CanCon and such.  Also check to ensure you've
selected the services and such for your events and clocks.  I know it
took me several tries to get the scheduler working and generating logs.

In case you havn't found it, here's the link to the brett-blog
walk-through.

http://thebrettblog.wordpress.com/2009/12/31/rivendell-how-to-schedule-music/

Lorne Tyndale