[RDD] Inadequate feature in RD 2

Michael Barnes barnmichael at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 13:55:30 EST 2014

We found the file and made the change in ENDPOINT.  But a quick check of
the serial output show it is still only outputting three digits, where we
need four.  It is also not outputting the proper prefix code.  It only
outputs ^T while we need it to send out ^ET for switching four digits.  Any
ideas on where we can fix this?

Thanks,
Michael