[RDD] rdlogmanager clock problem

Frederick Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Wed Dec 10 09:24:04 EST 2014

On Dec 10, 2014, at 09:05 27, drew Roberts <zotzbro at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have a fresh install from the tryphon repositories on ubuntu 14.04.1 LTS.
>
> Things are going well until I try to save a clock built in rdlogmanager.
> Only one event will save.

There is a known regression in v2.10.2 that can cause this problem if the database was created using that version.  The following SQL statement should fix it:

	ALTER TABLE EVENTS ADD COLUMN HAVE_CODE2 VARCHAR(10) AFTER HAVE_CODE

Again, this is necessary *only* if the DB in question was created using v2.10.2.  Users upgrading from earlier versions are not affected.

The regression has been fixed in git master.