[RDD] Audio output

Al Sargent sargent at digitaldevelopment.net
Tue Dec 9 23:02:31 EST 2014

I guess I am gaining on getting things going.  I have a two computers
talking to each other.  One has the database and all the audio files on
it and the other is reading the info from the one with the database and
files.  The nfs is working and the database is available to both
machines.  I went to the machine without the data files or database,
called up a song in rdlibrary clicked the play button and nothing
happened.  I'm missing something else.  Any help.  Thanks