[RDD] Scheduler rules not followed

Robert Jeffares jeffares.robert at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 14:11:47 EST 2014

On 10/12/14 01:55, Peter van Embden wrote:
> For example: due to the Dutch festive of "Sinterklaas" (today,
> december 5), Christmas (M=KERST) songs should not be played

me thinks Black Peter is having a say in this...!!!

I have a strong memory that using = in the scheduler code may cause
problems in mysql.

I avoid all punctuation and symbols like @ & % <>? () in anything that
runs in mysql because they tend to get interpreted as something else.

I like the energy level idea. I have a tempo scheduler code which works
but the energy level adds a fine tuning I have been looking for.

Changing the scheduler code from E=1 to E1 may produce a change.

You can create a new scheduler code without the '=' and globally change
all songs with E=1 to E1 in RDLIBRARY so not too big a pain to test the
theory.

regards

Robert Jeffares
Big Valley Radio