[RDD] Hosts

Lorne Tyndale ltyndale at tyndaleweb.com
Mon Dec 8 23:30:14 EST 2014

Hi,

Usually it is restarting the daemons.  You can do this with a:

/etc/init.d/rivendell stop

/etc/init.d/rivendell start

Usually you need to run this with su or sudo (depends on the build of
Linux you're running - for example with Ubuntu it is sudo.  CentOS I
think it is with su)

Alternatively, a reboot will also restart the daemons (although you
don't really need to reboot)

Lorne Tyndale