[RDD] Midnight transition...

Peter van Embden twitter at moqua.nl
Fri Dec 5 08:48:06 EST 2014

I don't know if this helps you, but I let RDCatch load next days playlist at 58.30. The first event in my playlist is a "play next" macro (PN 1!), which is set to "SEGUE, Timed (make next)" at 00.00. The next event (the news) is set to hard start at 01.30, but will obviously also be started whenever the last playing song is finished.

I don't use the "chain to" option.

Hope this helps you!

Sincerely,

Peter van Embden