[RDD] Midnight transition...

Stan Fotinos sfotinos at rtrfm.com.au
Thu Dec 4 22:53:52 EST 2014

Hi Pedro

You can use the LL (load log) macro to load any log at any time. If you
need to load a certain log according to time and date you will need to
use a script to do that.

Rivendell does not show timings for aux logs, I have asked in the past
if we could look at this as a option when a certain log has focus to
show timings.

Hope this helps

Stan