[RDD] Peak Data Backup

Wayne Merricks waynemerricks at thevoiceasia.com
Thu Dec 4 17:27:38 EST 2014

I don't think there is a separate peak data set any where.  The only
thing I do when moving systems is copy the /var/snd directory to the
other machine.  Then mysqldump the Rivendell database on the original
and mysql < backup.sql to reimport it.

After that make sure you have a host in rdadmin with the name of the
new machine.  Tweak the in/output set up and away you go.

Regards,

Wayne