[RDD] Local Audio Switch

Brian P. McGlynn jazzeum at yahoo.ca
Tue Dec 2 22:04:47 EST 2014

Hi,

That is correct.  We've done this with Satellite Receivers all the time.

You need to set up a Switch in Rdadmin for that account using the Audio Card as the switch type.

Once that is done, the ST and SR RML commands can be run in a macro.

I've had a lot of success with the Delta 44 sound cards.

--
Brian P. McGlynn
Sent from my iPhone