[RDD] Local Audio Switch

Cowboy curt at cwf1.com
Tue Dec 2 21:56:12 EST 2014

On Monday 01 December 2014 08:10:08 pm Bruce Lee Mones wrote:
> Please correct me if I'm wrong. From what I understand, even with the audio
> present in the line-in of the sound device, it will not pass-thru to
> line-out UNLESS RML-ST was invoked (macro or RMLSend) and will be "cut-off"
> when RML-SN is invoked.

 To a certain extent, that does depend on the particular sound card.
 Some do, some don't.

 If you, or anyone, has been able to make that card operate in a
 full duplex mode under almost any circumstances, then at least
 we'd know it's possible on *that* hardware.

--
Cowboy

http://cowboy.cwf1.com

		-- Henry Spencer