[RDD] Local Audio Switch

Jim Stewart jstewart at paceaudio.com
Mon Dec 1 12:31:21 EST 2014

Just trying to understand your problem, are you saying that you also need the audio from RdAirPlay to be muted (or stopped?) during the time the "line-in cart" plays?
Once we figure out what you need, it seems to me it would just take an additional line or two on the macro cart to do something like this, then another cart that you play (at a certain time maybe?) that puts it all back when you are done with the "line-in" source.

James Stewart