[RDD] Back timing

ruggerbc at gmail.com ruggerbc at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 15:15:49 EST 2013

That is what my python script does that I posted earlier.

You would put in your log around the 50 or so mark and it will fill to
the top of the hour with songs and splitters.
However in it's current revision it doesn't account for segues but is
easily modified in order to so.

For me I didn't need to be EXACT but with 5 or 10 seconds from the top
of hour so the looseness is acceptable.
John