[RDD] Cannot import audio nor delete carts: Audio Converter Error/Unable to delete audio: SOLVED!!

Andreas Grommek agrommek at web.de
Wed Jan 30 04:22:16 EST 2013

Hi  all!

Finally solved the issue! Here it is for later referenceL

It was a permission problem, but not Linux file permission. SELinux was
playing "bad cop" and denied Apache access to directories outside its
DocumentRoot. When disabling  SELinux or putting it in audit mode
everything works. Now I will do some googling to learn how to teach
SELinux to allow the Rivendell CGI scipts to access /var/snd