[RDD] Rivendell v2.4.0 and RDAdmin Update -- How does one do the RDAmin Update?

Alessio Elmi alessio_elmi at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 30 04:12:19 EST 2013

Hi,
I suppose the database isn't locally or mysql user specified in
rd.conf (usually *rduser*) doesn't have enough rights to do that
(specifically LOCK TABLES) or both of them.
Here two solutions:

- You give those rights to the user under which you run the backup. If
it has LOCK TABLES, it may be that the user can't have permissions
outside 'localhost' (where localhost is where is the server and you're
from an other client).
So check this two things, you can use mysqladmin if you want a gui.
- You append --single-transaction to the command (from console).

Alessio