[RDD] Rivendell v2.4.0 and RDAdmin Update -- How does one do the RDAmin Update?

ICR Programs programs at ithacaradio.org
Tue Jan 29 17:17:18 EST 2013

Thanks Wayne,

The issue that worries me is this: I am not able to back up the database.
I should be able to, shouldn't I?

(this was using the Backup Database button on RDAdmin) and trying it from
command line (though I am not sure how to do that).

And, the system wasn't 'live' in the sense that I didn't have RDAirplay or
any other Rivendell components running. I rebooted the system and then
tried all this.

Any suggestions, please?

thanks!
Rene