[RDD] Rivendell v2.4.0 and RDAdmin Update -- How does one do the RDAmin Update?

waynemerricks waynemerricks at thevoiceasia.com
Tue Jan 29 16:36:27 EST 2013

To update the schema you just need to run RDAdmin.  From memory not
much happens as far as the user is concerned (unless it dies in which
case you get an error message).  As for the mysqldump error it failed
because it couldn't lock the tables on a live system.  You can dump
without lock tables but data integrity is not guaranteed as changes
could have been made while the dump was running.

Basically, business as usual but an off putting error message that
makes you wonder.

Regards,

Wayne