[RDD] Audio Switch/Routing Problem - 2 CH in, 3 CH out.

Brian McGlynn jazzeum at yahoo.ca
Tue Jan 29 08:32:47 EST 2013

Hello,

I figured a picture is worth 1,000 words as they say.  I've attached two screenshots of the env24control tool to show the issue I'm seeing.  In the first image, audio comes into Channels 1 and 2 (Port 0) of the Delta 44.   After executing "ST 2 1 1!", Audio is supposed to be routing from Channels 1 and 2 to Channels 1 and 2 in the output.  Instead, the audio is routed to channels 1, 2, and 3 with channel 2 getting substantially more audio.

Ch 3 and 4 are supposed to be Port 1 and be used for Cue.

Further, if I pull one of the input jacks - audio is present on CH 1 on the input, then CH 1 and CH2 on the output.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Brian