[RDD] Audio Switch/Routing

Brian P. McGlynn jazzeum at yahoo.ca
Mon Jan 28 21:18:25 EST 2013

Yes.  I checked with ALSA and the envy24 tool as well - both show that the input levels are fine, and that the settings are equal across both channels.

The fact that the signal shows up on Channel 3 when it's not supposed to makes me think something is up.  Channel should be port 2 and not have any audio except for Cue (which works fine).

It's almost like the Left channel is going to Channels 1 and 2, and the Right Channel is going to channels 2 and 3.

Brian