[RDD] Problem with database connection

waynemerricks waynemerricks at thevoiceasia.com
Sat Jan 26 15:04:33 EST 2013

Sounds like the Innodb problem.  In the newer versions of MySQL innodb
becomes the standard db engine.  This has issues because the row byte
length can't support the full row of grid clocks.  Check the SQL for the
SERVICES table and see whether its set to Innodb or not.

If it is dump the table, change the innodb bit to myisam then drop and
reimport the table.