[RDD] Problem with database connection

Jay Eames alchamist at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 26 13:42:09 EST 2013

Hi guys,

II am having a bit of a problem with a fresh install of Rivendell, using
the latest ubuntu packages.

As I was creating a new grid, I got half way through assigning clocks, when
I started receiving these messages:

invalid SQL or failed DB connection: update SERVICES set CLOCK89=""
                        where NAME="Main Service"
Database connection failed: update SERVICES set CLOCK89=""
                where NAME="Main Service"
Database connection restored.

I now cannot assign clocks to the grid at all.

The clock was successfully used on previous grid slots without issue.
Nothing was changed between it working and it not. I have rebooted etc, but
still no luck.

Any ideas?

Jay

--
There are 2 kinds of people in the world; Those who can extrapolate from
incomplete data