[RDD] Question on Clocks+Grids

James Gamblin jgamblin at lwrn.org
Fri Jan 25 11:12:28 EST 2013

I always prefer to capture audio and use the "make next" approach,
as I believe Alan pointed out.  It sounds better to me than fading a
song out as they start their big finish....or 30 seconds after the song
starts.

When you used to have have to hit a timed event, things were different.
In the world of Rivendell, you really never have to hit a timed event.

I personally like to record, download, drop or import items into Rivendell
so
I can see/hear /clean-up/trim before it airs.  We record our 1 minute news
every hour, at the bottom of the hour and play it @ :40.

James Gamblin