[RDD] Need Help with Voicetracks

John Anderson john at adjconsultingonline.com
Mon Jan 21 16:51:49 EST 2013

not that i know of...

________________________________
 From: "vonroy.gee at k107fmjamz.com" <vonroy.gee at k107fmjamz.com>
To: rivendell-dev at lists.rivendellaudio.org
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2013 1:42 PM
Subject: [RDD] Need Help with Voicetracks

Hi Guys

In the process of configuring Rivendell as we are switching from another automation system. Everything looks good so far, however my problem is now with the Voicetracks. Everything we is scheduled through music1, m1's VT's are set-up including letters ie. MON-011 even most of our weekend syndicated show are set-up that way ie The Holy Hip Hop Show - HHH-10S1, setting up Vt in Rivendell Group is requiring numbers and not letters or a combo, is there a configuration in Rivendell that will allow me to use a combination of numbers and letters? Help me somebody.

Much Blessings

Vonroy Gee
Brand Manager
TreVon Christian Media-Entertainment