[RDD] Need Help with Voicetracks

waynemerricks waynemerricks at thevoiceasia.com
Mon Jan 21 14:53:12 EST 2013

Hi,

The rivendell group numbers are really only for internal use with the
scheduling, they make no real difference to the play out.  They also
ensure that each cart is unique.

I've not used voice tracks more than just testing but my take away from
that was you can schedule VTs in advance and manually pick the carts you
want so you know you're getting the right one.