[RDD] Invalid File Format

Fred Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Tue Jan 15 21:58:20 EST 2013

On Jan 15, 2013, at 21:19 41, Cowboy wrote:

> I've no issue with reading *from* an NTFS with an appropriate
> file system driver, but writing to it is risky. Always has been.

My understanding is that writing to the FS is what does the Bad.  I've never personally tried it though -- it's easier to just mount it in a M$ box.

|  Some people say a front-engine car handles best.  Some people say a    |
|  rear-engine car handles best.  I say a rented car handles best.        |
|                                          --P.J. O'Rourke                |