[RDD] simple setup-guide for networked rivendell

Peter Claes - CLS bvbva peterclsbvba at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 19:33:39 EST 2013

I got the replicated share setup with glusterfs : /var/snd CHECK.

I have the second box pointing to the first. CHECK

But where can I alter what you discribe here :

*making sure that MySQL on the first box is bound to 0.0.0.0
and the account for Rivendell can login from anywhere (% as a host).*

Should I alter this bound (0.0.0.0) in the SQL database somewhere ?
Is it originally 'localhost' configured ?

You lost me there for a minute.

Greetz
Peter