[RDD] updated to 2.3.0, lost ASI cards

Wayne Merricks WayneMerricks at TheVoiceAsia.Com
Mon Jan 7 20:26:54 EST 2013

Hi,

The kernel module will probably have to be rebuilt/reinstalled for the newer kernel.  I'm not sure if the tryphon repos have the ASI stuff precompiled, if not you'll have to do it manually from source.  I've not used any ASI cards so can't really help you further but its a normal linux thing that happens.  Its the same problem with the GPIO drivers and other things like the Virtual Box kernel bits and bobs.