[RDD] Streaming Troubles with edcast_jack

Joseph Matthews xcintryx at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 21:39:11 EST 2013

I was using a sound card with ALSA, but it's not needed. I am currently running in dummy mode and find the same results either way.

I had initially tried darkice a couple of years ago but was never able to get it working in SHOUTcast mode. As I recall, Icecast worked fine. Live365 requires a SHOUTcast stream.

Joey Matthews
xCinTryx at gmail.com