[RDD] Streaming Troubles with edcast_jack

Patrick Schmalstig / WRRJ Radio xanaftp at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 15:24:25 EST 2013

Okay I'm not familiar with edcast_jack but when you had Darkice and
experienced this error did you make sure the following in your Darkice
config?

*That your password was typed correctly
*That your config was listed as [shoutcast-0]
*That mount point was equal to nothing
*That port number was set correctly (shoutcast source is the port number
that users connect to to listen + 1 so if Shoutcast streams on 8000 then
darkice must connect on 8001)
*The [input] section read something like this:
device = jack_auto
sampleRate = 48000
bitsPerSample = 16
channel = 2
(where you configured samplerate, bitspersample, and channel to equal that
of your JACK settings)