[RDD] Low playback level

Gavin Stephens g.stephens at 88fm.co.nz
Thu Sep 20 22:56:54 EDT 2012

Does ASI cards still use the ALSA system? I was under the assumption
Rivendell talked somehow more directly to ASI cards with the ASI drivers
loaded. I still run old 1.7.2 off rpm installs though, but I remember
there's a second hpklinux or something to load and initialise when using ASI
cards. Then there's more options in RDAdmin to set the different output
levels etc... of the ASI card via there instead.