[RDD] Rivendell 2.1.4 install disk Ubuntu Precise Zorin dist

Tim Camp timc at wnsp.com
Thu Sep 13 17:34:23 EDT 2012

Greetings Rene,

It should be a bootable live cd with install option.
Could be download error.

Let me say this however, after some trials with the zoren distro it seem to
have some instability problems.
So i wouldn't plan on using it, sorry.

I do have a new debian squeeze installation iso I am going to upload maybe
tonight or in the morning.
I will post a link when I do, in case anyone is interested.

The squeeze install has been very stable and being pure debian should have
a longer support cycle from the distro side.

Cheers